Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taming the Wild Animal (print)


Today, all classes finished up projects and make-up work since the six weeks ends tomorrow. We launched the use of screencast videos in class today and it was a HUGE success. I am madly in love with the Screen-cast-o-matic website that lets me do them for free!

It was pretty cool for each student to be able to work on a different project and get help from me via video. In a full class like my second period, it's hard to get stuff done when everyone needs help on something different. WE HAVE A SOLUTION PEOPLE!! My favorite part was when they found out there is music in the videos....everyone kept looking around for someone trying to listen to music on the sly before they realized it was the video they were watching...Good times!

Don't forget to swing over to my FaceBook and check out your animal print work. Visual puns from  BIM will be hitting the page tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment