Monday, February 28, 2011

Sooo many posts....soooo much frustration!!!


I feel like this baby. FRRRRUSTRATED! I promise I have all of your lessons filmed and edited but the process of getting them to you online is a big, fat pain!!

I have no internet at home (crazy, I know...) and so the only way I can upload  your video files is at school. AND WE ARE FIGHTING!!! Not me and TLCA, me and the internet. Every way I try to get them to you is BLOCKED or must just HATE ME.

*Sigh*

Okay, I promise to catch up and figure out how to get each lesson to you the same day we do it. The results of you guys staying caught up with work have been too cool not too. I am especially happy that some of  you who aren't even IN graphics have been coming to me and telling me you are checking out the videos and ready to take graphics next year. Fun, fun!

Anyways....stay tuned and hopefully I'll figure this out before I pull out all my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment